Dimensional Floor Plans & Photography (Residential)
As Built Residential Floor Plans
As built residential floor plans are crucial when you are working from them. Whether you are remodeling, figuring where your furniture will fit, measuring walls for paint or floors for new flooring, you need to have accurate measurements.
Our dimensional floor plan measuring service is very accurate. In fact, the typical iGUIDE measurement of uncertainty, in distance measurement on a floor plan, is 0.5% or better and the corresponding uncertainty in square footage is 1% or better. Our measurements are also defensible in court.
We use the iGuide which is a lidar scanner and an integrated 360-degree camera which takes measurements and pictures to create the floor plans and a 360-Virtual Tour.
Floor Plans for Home Owners
Do you have updated as built floor plans for your home?
There are a variety of reasons why having updated as built residential floor plans for your home can be useful. In addition, with our service you can measure from the 360-degree images on your computer without any additional software.
Below are a few examples as to why you should have updated floor plans for your home.
- Planning the furniture placement before you move in.
- Measuring for window coverings.
- Measuring areas for estimating paint coverage
- Documentation to aid in in future insurance claims
- Great way to gather measurements for your architect or designer for your remodeling and renovation projects.
- A keepsake to the home seller of their previous home.
Floor Plans for Realtors
Are you providing as built residential floor plans and 3D-Virtual Tours with every listing? If not, why not?
The iGuide service floor plan and 3D-Virtual tour service provides the following which will help you attract more listings and help your current listing sell quicker and for more money.
- Interactive 3D-Virtual Tour – Great for out-of-town buyers
- Great for potential buyers to measure spaces without interruptions to the home owner
- Streamline the closing process by providing iGUIDE ANSI-Z765-2021 measurements for your listing!
- Listings with floor plans typically sell quicker and at a higher price
- 3D-Tours and floor plans will drive more traffic to your listing site and hold interest longer.
- No annual hosting fees
The following features are included when you order our iGuide floor plan measuring services.
360 Degree Images
3D Virtual Environment
Simplify facility navigation. Optimize workload and project locations. Space comparisons (flip to another room to compare features).
Identify equipment, features, deficiencies in 3d space. Store data link text, images, pdf (nameplates, manuals, serial number).
Relay information to stakeholders (contractor, designer, staff), Data governance to manage exchange with regulators and other parties.
PDF, DXF, JPG, SVG floor plans
3 Measuring Modes
Measure floor and wall areas to help determine cost of materials and labor to replace or repair items such as carpet, and paint. Determine space needs for equipment like a compressor, blower, racks, appliances, storage and furniture.
Let's Start Something new
Click Below to Schedule a Photo Shoot
Fill out the below contact form if you would like more information about our products and or services.
Do a little math and then hit submit