Dimensional Floor Plans & Photography
(Architects | Engineers | Designers)
Our iGuide Floor Plan Measuring Services is perfect for creating floor plans for architects, engineers, designers or for those in the construction space.
Our floor plan measuring service can save you time and money. We use a lidar scanner and an integrated 360 camera which we call iGuide to capture your projects with accuracy that meets and exceeds BOMA standards.
As Built Floor Plans and Documentation for Architects and Interior Designers
Commercial Architects and Designers, before you start working your project you need to have accurate measurements and a floor plan. It takes time and money to measure a space. Once you have your measurements have you ever had to go back and gather more measurements?
We solve this problem with the use of the iGuide. The iGuide is a lidar scanner and an integrated 360-degree camera which takes measurements and 360-degree pictures to create the floor plans and a 360-Virtual Tour.
The iGUIDE takes the guesswork out of mapping and documenting built environments by quickly and easily creating visuals and dimensional information for planning, designing, and evaluating spaces. iGUIDE provides reliable and accurate tools for capturing square footage information and generating defensible floor plans for residential Architects and Interior Designers.
Our dimensional floor plan measuring service is very accurate. In fact, the typical iGUIDE measurement uncertainty, in distance measurement on a floor plan, is 0.5% or better and the corresponding uncertainty in square footage is 1% or better.
Are you an Architect, Engineer or Designer?
Our floor plans for Architects, Engineers and Designers can save you time and money?
- Do you have a need to document and explore a property during all construction phases?
- Can you currently remotely review your project in both 2D and 3D, keeping track of the progress?
- Are you currently tagging or highlighting specific areas or products such as fixtures, assets, hazards, etc.?
- Do you currently have an easy way to plan for “what if” scenarios, new equipment, safety plans, and necessary upgrades and changes to the layout and configuration, etc.?
- Would it be important for you to gain a good understanding of the environment, site unseen, and have the ability to collaborate with others on large projects?
- How easy is it for you to work with other professionals and engage with specialist about your project virtually?
- Would it be beneficial to show some of your work or completed projects?
- How beneficial would it be if you could measure distances between arbitrary points in 3D space?
- We meet and exceed BOMA Standards
iGUIDE has the exact tools you need to accurately capture a space and obtain reliable floor plans. Not to mention the ability to measure critical information within the virtual space, saving you time and money by eliminating unnecessary site visits.
Whether you are an architect or interior designer, we can help you streamline the process when it comes to capturing the spatial environment and provide you the needed information to make decisions, effectively communicate and calibrate with clients and with other professionals around the world .
Choose Between Standard or Premium
Standard provides the information you need to get a thorough understanding of the floor plan layout.
The following features are included when you order our iGuide floor plan measuring services.
360 Degree Images
3D Virtual Environment
Simplify facility navigation. Optimize workload and project locations. Space comparisons (flip to another room to compare features).
PDF, DXF, JPG, SVG floor plans
Identify furniture, fixtures, deficiencies in 3d space. Store data link text, images, pdf
3 Measuring Modes
Measure floor and wall areas to help determine cost of materials and labor to replace or repair items such as carpet, and paint.
Relay information to stakeholders (contractor, designer, home owners and other parties.
In addition to the floor plans and the 360 degree images that come with the service, we also provide a full range of photography services for your commercial properties. These services include HDR photography, drone / aerial and video. Click below for more info.
Let's Start Something new
Click Below to Schedule a Photo Shoot
Fill out the below contact form if you would like more information about our products and or services.
Do a little math and then hit submit